Published: 14/05/2023 By Oliver Chapple assisted by WebdadiThe phenomenon that is AI and more specifically Openai's ChatGPT is unbelievable in its ability to provide amongst other things fresh ideas, and brilliantly crafted written content in any style of your choosing.
Webdad's CMS called VIA works side by side and in harmony with AI tools like ChatGPT so you can generate content for your Website including awesome blog posts. You can have VIA open on your desktop in Microsoft Edge and have the Bing AI bot docked on the right-hand side for quick easy content creation.
So what is the secret to getting AI to write awesome and uniquely written content?The answer is using what is now known in the trade 'Prompt Engineering', and whilst this sounds rather techy, it really isn't, but like all new things, it does take some time to develop and hone your skills at it and to coax AI to output what you are looking for, so that is the tomorrow's skill that is well worth acquiring and developing well into the foreseeable future. Anyone can do it what's more Webdadi has a product called Social Media Manager that can use AI to generate automatic social post headlines as well to make your posts punchy whilst also making your social life a lot better!
At the bottom of this post is an example of a Blog "I" have written using ChatGPT 4's AI rather than Bing AI. To say that I wrote it would be misleading, however, in order to get the blog written the way I wanted it and the way it is below, very much required using my own intellectual property through prompt engineering, which is the instruction, the 'prompt', that you provide to instruct the AI to create you the content the way you want or need it, whether it's an image or text.
The prompt that I created, or should I say designed and defined, for creating my blog post, used the following prompt engineering techniques listed below; I have used ChatGPT 4 for this example, which most people do not have access to yet, at the time of the writing of this article at least, however ChatGPT or Bing AI's versions before and after will still output variations on this, and thus be quite different outputs, but they will typically be in line with the prompt you give it, subject to its own constraints which are the model - in this case an LLM (Large Language Model), then there's your account feature access and other version limitations including possible cost.
Here is a Step by Step guide using Microsoft Edge Browser with Bing and AI Chat enabled (free at the time of writing) and docked to the right of the Edge browser:-
To Create Text:
> Bing AI -> Select Compose and work through the following in the Write About pane...
> Enter what you want the AI to write about.
> Choose the Tone
> Choose the Length
> Click Generate draft - Then wait and watch the magic happen as the AI generates your content.
> Back in Webdadi's CMS click in the description field of your blog post and then click the Add to Site button if you are using the Bing AI.
To Create an Image:
> Select Chat
> Choose Conversation Style - If no option click the Refresh circular arrow at the top
> Choose More Creative
> In the Ask me anything box - design a prompt that reads something like the one below that I used to create this blog post's image
Create an image of an estate agent using AI to write a blog post.
You just need to right-click the resulting image after opening it and save it to your computer, Note that ideally you want the image in 16:9 ratio, so you may want to edit and save it first in Paint or another resize app, then drag and drop it into Webdadi's VIA CMS Media field
Extra info for more advanced Prompt Engineering and doing it more manually...
Using prompt engineering outside of the Bing 'Compose' feature, such as the Bing Chat section or in other AIs prompt systems, you should start off by using the following prompting techniques to get you started with AI content generation.
1. Prompt the AI as to what type of expert or expertise you want the AI to have and emulate - This is the 'How'.
E.g. You are an SEO Copywriter
2. Prompt the AI to write in the english language, and more specifically british english language to be as specific as necessary.
writing in the British English language
3. Choose the Tone, e.g. Casual - so give it the tone and style of writing so it's not too vanilla with its output.
in a casual tone and style similar to the Daily Telegraph journalist Camilla Tominey
So your whole Prompt is, and what is called the System prompt:-
You are an SEO Copywriter writing in the British English language in a casual tone and style similar to the Daily Telegraph journalist Camilla Tominey
Then write what is called the User prompt - so the context piece - the 'What'
Write a blog post about how best to sell your home this summer, that will also get the most views on Linkedin on a Saturday morning incorporating the following points into the blog post:-
[The context] [Give the AI user prompt the context for the blog post. This is the topic(s) and any points you want to be covered, or discussed, or debated using pros and cons, and any other context such as arguments that you want to be summarised, parodied, or otherwise.]
1. Declutter and depersonalise: Remove personal items and unnecessary clutter to create a spacious, inviting environment that allows potential buyers to envision themselves living in the property.
2. Enhance curb appeal: Create a great first impression by tidying up your garden, painting the front door, and adding potted plants or hanging baskets for a colourful summer touch.
3. Embrace natural light: Open curtains and blinds, clean windows, and remove any obstacles that block sunlight to showcase a bright, airy home.
4. Create a welcoming atmosphere: Incorporate fresh scents, such as citrus or floral fragrances, to evoke the feeling of summer and ensure your home smells welcoming during viewings.
5. Utilise outdoor spaces: Stage your garden, patio, or balcony as an additional living area with comfortable seating and attractive accessories, highlighting the potential for al fresco dining and outdoor relaxation.
6. Refresh interiors with summer hues: Introduce light, neutral colours and vibrant accents in soft furnishings and décor to create a fresh, summery vibe.
7. Update your home's décor: Replace outdated features, fix minor issues, and consider small improvements, such as painting walls or updating fixtures, to give your property a contemporary feel.
8. Showcase energy-efficient features: Highlight any energy-saving measures, such as double glazing or solar panels, to appeal to environmentally-conscious buyers and emphasise potential cost savings.
9. Style each room with purpose: Ensure every room is staged to showcase its function, whether it's a home office, guest bedroom, or playroom, allowing buyers to visualise how they could use the space.
10. Collaborate with a professional property stylist: For a polished and cohesive look, consider hiring a home staging expert who can provide tailored advice and create an attractive, aspirational setting that appeals to your target market.
Other advanced parameters include choosing the Temperature (so creative and exact accuracy using a 0-1 value ) the Length/Tokens (this depends on the AI model and version) to use, and this is where the cost considerations come in so its fine tuning your AI prompt here for different outcomes/output.
The end result The blog post using the above prompt:- (OpenAI - 144.350s - model:gpt-4-0314 - prompt:493 - completion:700 - $0.0568 )
Title: Summertime Splendour: Tips for Selling Your Home in the Sun-Kissed Season
As the days grow longer and the sun shines brighter, summer presents the perfect opportunity to sell your home. With potential buyers eager to find their dream abode, it's essential to make your property stand out from the crowd. So, grab a cuppa and settle in, because I'm about to share my top ten tips for achieving a swift and successful sale this summer.
1. Declutter and depersonalise: Before you even think about welcoming potential buyers, take a step back and assess your home with a critical eye. Remove family photos, clear away toys, and box up your collection of porcelain cats. You want to create a blank canvas that allows viewers to imagine themselves living in your property, not feeling like they're trespassing in someone else's life.
2. Enhance curb appeal: First impressions count, and the exterior of your home is the first thing potential buyers will see. Give your front door a fresh lick of paint, trim the hedges, and add a few vibrant hanging baskets to create that all-important wow factor.
3. Embrace natural light: Summer is synonymous with sunlight, so throw open those curtains and let the sunshine in! Clean windows, remove obstacles that block the light, and consider adding mirrors to reflect the sun's rays, creating a bright and airy atmosphere.
4. Create a welcoming atmosphere: Nothing says summer like the scent of fresh flowers, so invest in a few well-placed bouquets or citrus candles to give your home a delightful, inviting aroma.
5. Utilise outdoor spaces: Show off your garden, patio, or balcony by setting up an enticing outdoor living area. A table and chairs, a barbecue, and some colourful cushions can transform your outdoor space into an al fresco haven, perfect for those balmy summer evenings.
6. Refresh interiors with summer hues: Banish the winter blues by introducing light, neutral colours and vibrant accents to your home. Soft furnishings and accessories in shades of yellow, green, and blue will conjure up images of sunny skies and beach-side picnics.
7. Update your home's décor: No one wants to buy a dated property, so tackle any lingering DIY jobs and consider small improvements, such as painting walls or updating fixtures, to give your home a fresh, modern feel.
8. Showcase energy-efficient features: With the environment at the forefront of many buyers' minds, don't be shy about highlighting any eco-friendly aspects of your home. Double glazing and solar panels aren't just planet-friendly, they're wallet-friendly too!
9. Style each room with purpose: Help potential buyers envisage life in your home by giving each room a clear identity. Whether it's a cosy reading nook, a functional home office, or a playful nursery, give viewers a reason to fall in love with every inch of your property.
10. Collaborate with a professional property stylist: If you're struggling to achieve that magazine-worthy look, consider enlisting the help of a home staging expert. They'll provide tailored advice and create a stunning, cohesive setting that will have potential buyers swooning.
So, there you have it – my top tips for selling your home this summer. With a little effort and creativity, you'll have your property looking its best and ready to capture the hearts of potential buyers. Cheers to a successful sale and a fabulous, sun-soaked season!
I hope you found this useful. It maybe helpful to know that Webdadi can if you want generate your Website content using AI to more rapidly deliver Website page content.