Published: 14/05/2020 By Elliott RowlandSince lock down was first announced back on Monday 23rd March, we’ve been working hard to provide you with the tools you need to work from home and enable you to keep communicating with your customers.
Your website and VIA software have never been more important. Along with our weekly webinars with hints, tips, advise and guest speakers, our team has been working tirelessly to give you as much support as we can.
We've provided a list of the new technical developments that we've developed and released across the platform, just in case you missed them. If you don’t have access to any of the features, then speak to us. We’re still giving free trials to our Lead Management and CRM software to help our agents access all the tools they need.
- Any visitor to your website can request a virtual viewing of any property
- An email alert will be sent informing you of the request
- If you have Lead Manager or CRM software, the contact record will also be automatically added to your software with the relevant applicant profile information, including a history of all properties they’ve submitted an enquiry for to help profile your applicant
Software Updates (All Editions)
The new “Training” tab in VIA is packed full of how to videos and articles. We’ve added all of our Webinar replays, including our guest webinars with SEO and Google Analytics advise from Nick Trueman of Spec Digital who’s worked with the like of TK Maxx, Mamas & Papas and Deloitte. If you missed any of these, catch up with them now.
We’ve expanded the recently edited tile on your dashboard to show your recently edited web pages and blogs, alongside your recently edited contact and property records
- Preview your blog article in a click
- Add window titles and meta descriptions to individual articles to help boost your SEO
Software Updates (Lead Manager & CRM Only)
- Create and send email newsletters to any of your contacts
- Customise the subject line of the property alert emails you trigger from VIA
- Anyone can reply directly from the email property alert directly to the agent’s email address that sent it
- The reports > website tab now includes a tile where you can see how many newsletters, auto emails and property alerts you’ve sent over a chosen period
- View the amount you’ve sent, the amount that have been read, and get an accurate picture of your engagement statistics
- The Mailmerge feature lets you create your own letter templates that can be used to create letters in a click from any property. We’ve created some default templates to help you get started
- Valuation letter (sales and lettings)
- Valuation follow up (sales and lettings)
- Offer Submission letter (sales and lettings)
- Offer Rejected Letter (sales and lettings)
- Offer Accepted Letter
All of your staff can see any updates to your properties including price changes, status changes, or new offer. All of your staff can be kept abreast of property developments easily whilst working remotely, and trigger the appropriate actions, such as sending property alerts for any recent price changes to applicants.
We’ve partnered with our friends at LettsPay to help automate rental payments, landlord transfers and debt collection.
Remote Vendor Uploading
- Trigger an email from any property record direct to the vendor requesting more media for the property
- Within the email, the vendor or landlord clicks a link which takes them to a page of your website allowing them upload JPEGS, GIF and PDF files
- The files they upload will automatically be added to the property record
- You can simply view and make the media available on your website once you’re happy
User status and colleague tracking
Knowing where your colleagues are is now more important than ever. Set your current status to keep your colleagues in the loop, and see where they are at a glance. Optimised for a mobile, set your status on the go and view where your colleagues are on the move.
This feature will be available for ALL Software Editions