Published: 13/04/2021 By Paul Bauer - Marketing & Communications ManagerThe past year here at Webdadi has seen the company grow and achieve new levels of success; and as a result, we are looking to recruit a sales and marketing intern.
We’re looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic intern to join our growing Sales and Marketing teams. This is the ideal opportunity for someone who’s perhaps finishing college or higher education and is looking for some real-world on-the-job experience working in a fun and fast-paced web development agency that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and project ownership.
This entry-level opportunity will give you the chance to work with experienced digital marketers and business development managers; learning the ins-and-outs of working for a fast growing and successful digital agency, and undertaking a range of roles with a focus on sales lead generation, digital marketing and online content creation.
The main duties will be:
- Conducting lead research and data entry for our Sales Team
- Analysing postcodes countrywide for sales and marketing targeting
- Clarifying lead data via telephone and email communications
- Database management and administration, ensuring the information contained on our Salesforce system is accurate and kept up to date
- Responding to and referring business enquiries to appropriate sales teams
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in the development of digital and direct marketing campaigns
- Developing our brand across social channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- This includes developing social campaigns, content calendars and building an active social presence
- Researching Google keywords for top searches and building content campaigns around targeted search terms
- Understand and develop our targeted customer’s user intent and journey.
This is a year’s internship and if you do well and develop your skillsets in this time, there is the opportunity for a permanent position within the company either with our sales or marketing teams.
- A positive, professional attitude with confident communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- A keen eye for detail and a creative mind
- The ability to quickly and successfully build rapport
- Confident and outgoing personality who’s not afraid of the phone
Skills & Experience
- Is legally allowed to work in the UK and is willing/able to commute to Putney once lockdown measures are lifted (WFH in the meantime)
- Is prepared to work hard to achieve success and career development
- Is excited about personal and professional development
- Has a keen interest in Digital Marketing, Business Development or Sales
- Is comfortable with using social media platforms
- Is comfortable using MS Office programmes such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Has experience with database, sales or lead management software (desirable, but not essential)
- Has a Marketing, Advertising, Media or Business-oriented qualification (desirable, but not essential)
- Is able to use Adobe software, such as Photoshop or Illustrator (desirable, but not essential)
- On-going training and mentoring in both marketing and business development
- On-going professional and career development opportunities for the successful candidate
- Opportunity to work with an innovative and growing digital development agency in the heart of Putney, London
- Supportive and fun working environment that recognises and rewards hard work and success
- 20 days of paid holiday per year, plus the usual public holidays in England. In addition, the company generally grants an additional 3 bonus days’ extra holiday, at its discretion, specifically during the Christmas festive period between the 26th of December and New Year, and closes the offices accordingly
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- £19,000 per annum
To apply for this position, please follow the link below and send a covering letter and up-to-date CV via the link below, or directly to email@example.com. The closing date for this role is Tuesday 11th May 2021.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES